A design focussed on integration
- Advanced functions for increased productivity (integrated PID, multi-speed, etc.)
- Easy communication with all other machine components via integrated universal Modbus serial link.
- Smaller footprint, notably in terms of the depth of equipment, as the baseplate mounted version dissipates heat into the machine frame.
No compromise on quality
Ever higher performance for your motors ensured by:
- The factory settings, which provide a high quality drive from the very first time the power is turned on
- The integration of Standard (U/f), Performance (sensor less flux vector control, or SVC) and Pump/Fan (quadratic profile Kn²) control profiles
- High dynamic performance on acceleration as well as on braking.
- Excellent speed regulation on machine load surges.
- Reduced noise and maintenance
Designed for easy fitting and wiring of the drive:
- Easy access angles.
- Numerous, easy to identify markings.
- Fast detection and protection against motor current peaks (common in motor switching and catch on the fly applications).
- Perfect integration of single-phase 240 V model into the electrical network thanks to its built-in EMC filter
Save time on wiring
- Easy access to all the wiring and settings on the front panel.
- Easy access angles.
- Only one screwdriver needed for all connections
Save time on programming
- A navigation button for easy menu access: configure your application parameters in just a few clicks.
- A three-level menu structure.
- Reference Mode: In local operation (On/Off buttons) and for speed adjustment and display.
- Monitoring Mode: For displaying parameters (create your own menu).
- Configuration Mode: For configuring your applications and settings
Save time on commissioning
- The drive can be configured before it is received (by the distributor), during storage (by the storekeeper) or during fitting before the electrical enclosure is powered up for the first time.
- No adjustment is required and there is a quick start guide for immediate setup.
- Ease of programming: Work in the language of your choice.
- SoMove software for configuring on PC and transferring the configuration via Bluetooth® or using a cable.
- SoMove Mobile software for modifying or sending a configuration remotely via mobile phone
Discreet in size but big on performance!
The Altivar 11 range is replaced by the Altivar 12 range.
Variable speed drives for small machines with three-phase 240 V asynchronous motor
0.18 to 0.75 kW, 120 V single-phase power supply
0.18 to 2.2 kW, 240 V single-phase power supply
0.18 to 4 kW, 240 V three-phase power supply
- Can be configured in its packaging
- Quick start option requiring no adjustment
- Intuitive navigation
- Even more compact
- Category 1 EMC filter
- Local control on the front panel
- Modbus serial link
- Resistant to harsh operating environments
Simple machines for industry
- Material handling (small conveyors, etc.)
- Packaging (small labelling machines, small bagging machines)
- Pumping applications (suction pumps, centrifugal pumps, circulating pumps, etc.)
- Machines fitted with fans (air or smoke extraction, plastic film making machines, ovens, boilers, etc.)
Simple consumer machines
- Handling (access barriers, rotating advertising hoardings)
- Health (medical beds, running machines)
- Food and drink (mills, kneading machines, mixers, etc.)
Other types of application
- Food and drink (battery farming, greenhouses, etc.)
- Mobile machines and small devices equipped with a power socket
- Applications which traditionally use other solutions (2-speed DC motors, mechanical drives, etc.)