High-performance QUINT power supplies ensure superior system availability. Individually adjust reporting thresholds and characteristic curves via the integrated NFC interface.
Power supplies for networks single-phase 230/400 V
- Output voltage: 24V/12-480 W
- Primary voltage adaptation +/- 15 V
- Fixing on 35 mm rail (up to 4 A)
- Output protection by integrated fuse (depending on model)
- LED display of primary and secondary voltage presence
Power supplies for 3-phase networks 400 V
- Output voltage: 24 V / 240-1440 W
- Primary voltage adaptation +/- 20 V
- Use of rated power up to +55°C without derating
- LED display of primary voltage presence
Bring energy to your automated systems!
The new generation of filtered rectified power supplies is used for supply of circuits not requiring output voltage regulation.
Their simple and proven technology enables them to offer greatly extended working life.
With this new offer, we proposes simplicity and ruggedness to serve your applications.
- SFB technology selectively trips standard circuit breakers, loads connected in parallel continue working
- Preventive function monitoring indicates critical operating states before errors occur
- Reporting thresholds and characteristic curves, which can be set via NFC, maximize system availability
- Easy system expansion through static boost, start difficult loads with dynamic boost
- High noise immunity, thanks to integrated gas-filled surge arrester and more than 20 ms mains failure buffer time